We think your kids will love this Tomato Rice with Chicken recipe. This is a very easy to execute recipe as you can do this entirely in your rice cooker. If you don't have a rice cooker, you can also just use the same steps as shown here by cooking over the stove.
For those of you cooking over the stove, all you need to do is to bring the rice and water to a boil after you have mixed in all the ingredients. Once boiling, put a lid on the pot, reduce the heat and simmer for 18 minutes. After 18 minutes, remove the pot from the heat and let it sit with the lid on for another 10 minutes. After that, you can enjoy your wonderful rice. Happy cooking!
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
We hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home.
Thanks for dropping by our channel.
Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Follow us on:
Chat with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for watching!
See you soon. xoxo Jamie on behalf of Spice N’ Pans
Serves 3 - 4 pax
Marinate the chicken first
- 250g of chicken thigh - cut into bite sizes
- 1.5 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour
- A few dashes of white pepper
- 100g of bacon - cut into small pieces
- 50g of chopped red onion
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 cups of uncooked jasmine rice (1 cup = 159g)
- 2 cups of water (1 cup = 175ml)
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or add to taste)
Source: Spice N' Pans. Reproduced with permission.