This quick and simple exercise can be done anywhere, anytime – so let’s get moving!
General Safety Message
Before starting any exercises, please:
- Consult a doctor if you are unsure about a new exercise, or have a medical condition. (such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressures, etc.)
- Do note exercise if you feel unwell.
- Resume exercising only when you have filly recovered.
- Choose a space that is safe and sufficiently large. Remove any hazardous/ loose objects/ furniture that might endanger you or get in your way.
During any exercise, stop if you:
- Have pain or pressure in your chest, neck, shoulder or arm
- Feel sharp or severe pain in your joints/ mucles that does not go away
- Feel dizzy or sick
- Break out in cold sweat
- Experience tightness of chest
- Feel short of breath
Source: Health Promotion Board. Reproduced with permission.