Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
Thanks for dropping by our channel. Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Follow us on:
Chat with us! email@example.com
Thanks for watching!
See you soon. xoxo Jamie on behalf of Spice N’ Pans
Serves 6 - 8 pax
- 3 slices of young ginger
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 10 pcs of small - medium size
- Chinese mushrooms (rehydrated)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of abalone sauce or oyster sauce
- 15g of dried scallops (soaked in 1 cup of hot water & shredded)
- 1/2 cup of water used to soak the Chinese mushrooms
- 2 bay leaves
- A few dashes of white pepper
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 250g of Chinese spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt Some cornstarch solution
- 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing Huatiao wine)
Source: Spice N' Pans. Reproduced with permission.