Like us, some of you may be working from home because of coronavirus (COVID-19). Instead of having instant noodles, you can easily whip this up in less than 15 mins. Don't forget to cook some rice to go with this dish. If you want to make it even more nutritious, consider adding some vegetables in for an all-rounded meal. Just one dish for one meal. Enough and perfect. Stay safe, everyone!
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home.
Thanks for dropping by our channel.
Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Serves 3 pax
- 300g snakehead fish (Toman fish) or any white flesh fish
- A few dashes of white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh young ginger juice
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (https://amzn.to/3byBT4S)
- 2 chopped shallots
- 10g chopped young ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion (add stem first then the leafy part at the end of the cooking process)
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon black bean paste (https://amzn.to/3dAAGvF)
- 250ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 thinly sliced fresh red chilli - deseeded (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing Huatiao wine) (https://amzn.to/2JkxDda)
Source: Spice N' Pans. Reproduced with permission.