We love love love this cream of mushroom rice. It's so easy to cook and so so yummy. Another recipe that's work-from-home friendly. If you have a rice cooker, you can just stir fry the ingredients together before cooking it in a rice cooker - cook it in the same way as you would with plain white rice. We purposely used a dutch oven to show you how easy it is to make this dish even without a rice cooker. Try this recipe and let us know what you think. Happy cooking!
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home.
Thanks for dropping by our channel.
Serves 3 pax
- 15g butter
- 130g chopped red onion
- 170g skinless & boneless chicken thigh meat
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- A few dashes of white or black pepper
- 150g fresh button mushrooms (sliced)
- 300g Thai jasmine rice
- 270ml water
- 1 can (290ml) cream of mushroom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 stalks of chopped spring onion
Source: Spice N' Pans. Reproduced with permission.