Qn: How do I submit a claim for SkillsFuture Credit?
After you have selected a course, you will have to first register for it with the training provider.
After you have successfully enrolled for a course, you can submit a claim for SkillsFuture Credit by following the steps below.
1. Log in on MySkillsFuture with SingPass and go to ‘SkillsFuture Credit’
2. Click on ‘Proceed to Submit a Claim'. Alternatively, you can click on 'View Course Enrolments' for a list of enrolled courses that your Training Provider has provided.
3. Click on 'View More' for enrolled course. Select the course you would like to claim SkillsFuture Credit for, and click on 'Submit Claim'.
4. The page will show your course details and the course run or course start date. Scroll down to key in payment details and upload supporting documents. Check the 'Terms & Conditions' checkbox and click 'Submit'.
5. Agree to the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
6. A pop-up for your declaration will appear. Click on Agree and Submit.
Source: SkillsFuture Singapore. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.