Please read the guidelines below before clicking here to book your visit.
DO TAKE NOTE
One booking per person per day
- Unaccompanied children are required to book their visit.
- Children under 12 - accompanied by parents or caregivers - do not require a booking.
- Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-Up*.
* For The Library, please make a booking when visiting or picking up reservation items (to be clear, no booking is required for the Book Drop.)
Book in advance
- Slots are released daily for the following day.
- Bookings for any timeslots will close one hour before.
To gain entry:
- Show SMS confirmation.
- All parties in a group booking must be present.
- Check in with Safe Entry.
- Let us check your temperature. Do note that persons with temperature above 38 degrees will be denied entry.
Please arrive promptly. Your slot will be released after a grace period.
Every half an hour, in 30-minute time blocks. For example, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM, … 6:30PM (last slot).
Your slot will be released after a grace period of 5 minutes.
Lee Kong Chian Reference Library, Levels 7-11, National Library Building.
Three time slots will be available. 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Your slot will be released after a grace period of 30 minutes.
National Archives of Singapore – Archives Reading Room.
Two time slots will be available. 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
Your slot will be release after a grace period of 30 minutes.
Former Ford Factory
Four time slots will be available. 11:00 am to 12:15 pm, 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm, 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm, 2:45 pm to 4:00 pm.
WHEN VISITING THE PUBLIC LIBRARIES
- Show your SMS booking confirmation to our staff, to enter the library at your allotted timeslot. You will be given an entry sticker.
- Please keep your entry sticker affixed on you at all times inside the library.
- Please note that we issue different entry stickers per timeslot booked, and they are issued at your allotted time of entry only. You must have the correct corresponding entry sticker to remain in the library, otherwise you may be asked to leave.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.