- 1 kumquat
- 4 gingko
- 150g sugar
- 500g yam(peel and cut into slices)
- 1 Korean pumpkin(deseed and remove puree to make a cup)
1. Put kumquat and gingko in a pot. Add enough water to cover the ingredients. Add 75g sugar and bring to a boil. Set aside.
2. Steam yam for 45mins. Add in rest of the sugar and blend into a paste.
3. Place yam paste into pumpkin cup. Place kumquat and gingko on top and steam for 20mins.
4. Pour sugar water on top and serve.
Source: 优1周© Singapore Press Holdings Limited. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.