INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4):
• 6 digestive biscuits
• 40g butter (softened in room temperature)
• 30ml coconut cream
• 250g raspberries
• 400g cashews (soaked in water overnight)
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 60ml coconut oil
• 60ml honey
• 60ml lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest
6.5-cm stainless steel round moulds X 6
• Crush the biscuits in a plastic food storage bag. Then, mix it well with butter.
• Put the crushed biscuits into the bottom of the 6 moulds. Using a fork, press biscuits tightly to form a 0.5 cm thick cake base.
• Drain excess water from the cashews. Process all the ingredients (except the lemon zest) in a blender then add the lemon zest. Pour it into the moulds until 90% full. Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Source: Prime Magazine Apr Issue. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.