- 1 tofu puff
- 50g fusilli
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 tbsp fish paste (mix with 4 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp laksa paste
- 30ml coconut cream
- 135ml water
- 1 tsp chopped laksa leaves
- Some shredded cucumber
- Some sambal chilli
1. Pan-fry tofu puff without oil until crispy. Remove and cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Bring some water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done. Remove and Drain. Mix with cooking oil. Set aside.
3. Prepare Laksa Sauce: In a pot, mash fish paste until smooth with potato masher. Add laksa paste, coconut cream and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Turn to low heat. Continue to cook until thick.
4. Place pasta on plate. Top with Laksa Sauce and tofu puff. Garnish and serve.
Tip: While cooking the Laksa Sauce, add more water if the mixture is too dry.
Source: Xin Flavours. Reproduced with permission by Ms Elaine Teng.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.