Makes 25 pcs
- 6 pieces frozen roti prata
- 1 egg, beaten
- Some oil
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 40g onion, minced
- 200g chicken fillet or chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp corn flour, mix with 2 tsp water
- 30g rock melon, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp char siew sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat up pan. Thaw roti prata for 2 to 3 mins without oil. Cut into quarters. Set aside.
3. Prepare Chicken Filling: Heat up oil. Fry garlic and onion until translucent. Set aside. Add chicken fillet and stirfry over medium heat for 2 mins. Add Seasoning and toss well. Add garlic and onion. Stir well and thicken with corn flour mixture. Remove and leave to cool. Add melon and coriander. Mix well.
4. Wrap Chicken Filling in roti prata. Seal edges with fork. (see pictures)
5. Brush each puff with egg wash.
6. Bake prata puffs for 15 to 20 mins. Serve hot.
Source: Xin Flavours. Reproduced with permission by Ms Elaine Teng.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.