No. of Servings: 10
Serving size: 250 ml
- 1 Ripe rockmelon, approx. 1.5kg
- Ice water 1 litre
- Sugar syrup 250 ml
- Crushed ice to taste
1. Cut the rockmelon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Over a large mixing bowl, use the serrated end of a melon baller to scrape the flesh of the rockmelon into long strips.
3. Add ice-cold water and sugar syrup.
4. Mix well and portion the mixture into tall glasses and top each glass with crushed ice.
Source: Singapore Silver Pages, an initiative by the Agency for Integrated Care. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.