Wanton Filling (Mix well)
15g chicken fillet, cubed 15g tomato, cubed ¼ tsp olive oil ¼ tsp minced garlic some corn flour
4 pcs wanton wrapper 250ml chicken stock 150ml water 25g carrot, cubed 25g cucumber, cubed 25g red capsicum, cubed some salt some pepper 2 stalks spring onion, halved
1. Prepare Wanton: Spoon filling onto each wanton wrapper. Wet 4 edges of wrapper. Fold into triangle shape. Bring two corners together. Press edges firmly to seal. Set aside.
2. Put chicken stock, water and carrot in pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat for 3 mins.
3. Add cucumber and red capsicum. Cook for another 2 mins.
4. Turn to low heat. Add wanton and cook for 2 mins.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with spring onion and serve.
Source: Xin Flavours. Reproduced with permission by Ms Elaine Teng
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.