No. of Servings: 10
Serving size: 150 gm
1. Cooking oil 100 ml
2. Shallot, blended 120 gm
3. Garlic, blended 40 gm
4. Blue ginger, blended 80 gm
5. Lemongrass, blended 80 gm
6. Brown sugar/Gula melaka 100 gm
7. Assam water 20 ml
8. Salt 10 gm
9. Water 100 ml
10. Tempe, cut into thin slices 800 gm
11. Red chilli, cut into thin slices 80 gm
1. Fry the tempe in hot oil till crispy and set aside for later use.
2. Heat oil up in pan and fry the blended shallots, garlic, blue ginger and lemongrass till brown.
3. Add in gula melaka, assam water, salt and water and bring mixture to a boil.
4. Lastly add in fried tempe and sliced chillies and the dish is ready to be served.
Source: Singapore Silver Pages, an initiative by the Agency for Integrated Care. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.