Stuffed Chicken with Roasted Pork and Chestnut （serves 4）
- 1 chicken
- some ginger
- some spring onion
- 5g cordyceps flower
- 300g broccoli(blanch)
- 6 cooked quail eggs
- 50g roasted pork
- 50g chestnut
- 50g ginkgo
- 50g diced carrot
- 50g diced shiitake
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- some Huadiao cooking wine
- 1/2tsp chicken powder
- 1.2kg chicken stock
- some dark soy sauce
1. Rinse and drain chicken. Marinate with ginger and spring onion. Set aside.
2.Heat oil. Saute Condiments until fragrant. Add 1tbsp oyster sauce, Huadiao cooking wine, chicken powder and 1tbsp chicken stock. Stir evenly.
3. Stuff chicken with cooked Condiments and cordyceps flower.
4. Heat oil. Deep-fry chicken until golden. Remove and drain.
5. Add chicken into a soup pot. Add rest of Seasoning and simmer over low heat for 1hr30mins. Remove and place in a plate.
6. Dress with broccoli and quail egg.
7. Add starch to thicken the gravy. Pour over chicken and serve.
Source: 联合早报 © Singapore Press Holdings Limited. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.