Golden and Silver Garlic Sauce Over Hokkaido Scallop （serves 4）
- 4 Hokkaido scallop(blanch)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2tsp water
- 1tsp chilli sauce
- 1tsp chopped spring onion
- 1/2tbsp fried minced garlic
- some seasoned soy sauce for seafood
- 100g minced garlic
- 1/2tsp chopped mustard seeds
- 1/2tsp chopped chilli
- dash of salt
1. Prepare garlic sauce: Heat wok. Saute all Garlic Sauce ingredients until fragrant. Set aside.
2. Beat egg white and water together. Pour into plate and steam until cooked.
3. Put garlic sauce on top of the scallop. Steam over low heat for 5mins. Remove and place on top of cooked egg white.
4. Pour Seasoning onto scallop and serve.
Source: 联合早报 © Singapore Press Holdings Limited. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.