Pick up some relatively simple fixes that you can perform yourself without visiting a mobile repair shop.
About this Event
About the Programme/Event
Regardless of the brand and model of your smartphone, you may find yourself struggling with the same problems from battery drain to insufficient storage. Get your burning questions answered as we look into the common issues you may encounter with your smartphone and what you can do to fix them.
This is Part 1 of the series on common smartphone problems. It is organised as part of a fortnightly IT Talk series for seniors conducted by our volunteer, Mr Ho Hew Lee.
This programme is suitable for those aged 50 and above.
About the Series
The Time Of Your Life (TOYL) programme series features informative talks, creative workshops, book clubs, and learning communities for those aged 50 and above. Seniors can expect to stay relevant with these programmes that cover a wide range of topics such as health, personal finance, technology, and the arts.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice