We live in an age of consumerism where uncontrolled spending and purchasing on credit is common. If so, how do you create a new financial mindset that can bring you financial success?
In this session, you will learn about:
- How the brain works and how to rewire your brain to become financially conscious
- The relationship between the brain and spending habits
- Cultivating good financial habits and achieving a healthy, balanced lifestyle via the neuroscience of financial mapping.
This talk will be useful for people who:
- Want to start a system for disciplined saving
- Want to save, but can't achieve their saving goals
- Want to overcome unhealthy spending habits
Audrey is a certified financial consultant and Associate Estate Planning Practitioner in Unicorn Financial Solutions. She has been in the Financial industry for 10 years. Her experience has given her deep knowledge and understanding in areas of Financial Education and Financial Planning. She was recently awarded as the Top Finalist for the Singapore FPAS Financial Planner Awards.
This talk is organised by Unicorn Financial Solutions.