Join us in this workshop to learn how to care and maintain a good oral hygiene for seniors with dementia.
At the end of the session, participants will learn about:
• Relationship between dementia and oral hygiene/health
• Good oral hygiene for seniors with dementia is important
• Ways of maintaining a good oral hygiene for seniors with dementia
• How to detect oral diseases in the seniors
• Regular visits to the dentist is important
This programme is in collaboration with the Health Promotion Board (HPB) and White Sands Mall, and is suitable for those aged 50 years and above.
Admission is free, registration is required.