Nutrition Workshop: Healthy Ageing by Ms Alyssa Chee, Singapore Heart Foundation’s Dietician
Date: 13 July 2019, Saturday
Time: 2.00pm to 3.00pm
Venue: Bukit Gombak Sports Hall (Foyer Level 2)
There is a saying that goes “We are what we eat”.
As we age, our body’s function and metabolic rate will start to deteriorate. Hence, consuming adequate nutrients will be essential for healthy ageing.
In this talk, you will learn about:
- How to cook healthily (Cooking demonstration by Nutritionist)
- What exactly is in our food and how much we should eat
- The difference between My Healthy Plate and the Food Pyramid
- Nutritional guides to help age gracefully
- Tips on healthy dining out
For registration, to contact ActiveSG @ 6896 2193 / 6569 5670, or visit any of ActiveSG branches.