The School of Applied Sciences at Republic Polytechnic is proud to take you on a journey of discovery. Come and make good use of your time to check out various health and lifestyle courses! In this session, learn all about nutrition and how to live life to the tune and tempo of healthy living!
You will surely be amply rewarded for your time with us and will no doubt craved to come back for more. Wait no more! Take immediate positive action. Our helpful staff will be more than happy to guide you along this amazing journey of self-discovery, where you can pick up knowledge in a fun and enjoyable manner.
Course topics covered in the session include:
- Healthy Diet for Healthy Aging
- Footwear Ergonomics
- Home Brewing Apple Cider Vinegar
- Decoding your blood test results
- Women’s Wellness Series: Menopause and Beyond
- Food Choices for Weight Control
- Smart Health Monitoring for Self-Care
To join the session, you can walk in and register at Woodlands Regional Library (Programme Zone at Level 1) on 3 July.