Put on your shades as the Brass Ensemble of the Singapore Symphony Orchestra shine in an eye-opening recital of brazen fanfare and clarion chorales. Prepare for a spectacular array of pomp and pageantry as they present music for brass from the Renaissance to the 20th century. Sound the trumpet in this thrilling procession of thunder, oomph and brass bizarre.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 6 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 6 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a doctor’s appointment card, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.