A troupe of zany kitchen utensils narrate a canteen cantilena in Martinů’s jazz ballet, La revue de cuisine, written during his time in Paris. Enjoy a delectable evening featuring the SSO woodwinds in this completely French-inspired programme. Relish the pleasant wit of Jean Françaix’s Dixtuor, and enjoy the sparkling inspiration of Madame Louise Farrenc, whose music was praised by Joseph Joachim and Schumann.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 6 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 6 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a doctor’s appointment card, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.