Slip on your gardening gloves and join U Live Ambassadors in a therapeutic terrarium building class. Let your creativity run free as you explore the tips and tricks of plant care.
Includes refreshments and all necessary materials
Date: 27th April 2019, Saturday
Time: 10am to 12pm
Venue: Begonia Pavillion, Level 2 @ Downtown East
Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599
(Building beside Aranda Country Club)
Green fingers or not, spend a warm Saturday morning with U Live as our Ambassadors guide you through a therapeutic terrarium building class. Get creative with like-minded garden enthusiasts and learn industry tips and tricks of plant care.
What You'll Learn:
- Basic Concept of Terrariums
- How to Select Plants & Soil Type
- Colour Combinations & Decorations
- Plant Maintenance Tips
Each terrarium kit (per participant) includes:
- Glass sphere (approx. 9cm by 12cm)
- 1 type of Plant
- 1 pack of Soil
- 4 packs of Color Sand
- 1 pack of Colored Pebbles
- 1 pack Granite chips/Perlite
- 1 pack Moss & Lecca each
- 2 Decorative Figurines
includes refreshments and all necessary materials
One Person - $27 each
Two Person - $25 each
* U Live Members receive 80 link points on attendance.
Pre-Registration is required
Registration closes on 19 April or until class is full
Terms & Conditions (If any):
- Participants must fill in the Event Registration form including the Release of Liability.
- Participants must not be suffering from any medical condition, illness, disease, mental illness or physical / psychological impairment.
- NTUC U Live and its agent reserved the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- Minimum group size of 20 pax is required to commence event.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- All registered participants for this event will be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
For general event enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6582 3605 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm) for more information.