Ageing is a complex process with a wide array of changes in different organs at various rates. These changes are not necessarily indicative of underlying diseases but they can be distressing according to individuals. Not surprising, our skin, the largest organ in the human body, will often be the visible surface that shows the first obvious marks of time. Even though the ageing process cannot be stopped, being aware of these changes and adopting a healthy lifestyle can reduce their impact on the overall health.
It is never too late to improve your overall well-being by saying NO to ageing! Join us this October to know more about the tips for successful ageing.
Tips For Graceful Ageing
- DIY Session: Refreshing Beauty Pops
- Types of changes in the body that come with age
- Causes of ageing
- Ways to delay the ageing process
*Terms & Conditions apply
Kinohimitsu Singapore Experience Zone
12 Tai Seng Street (Luxasia Building), #06-03, S534118
17 October 2018 (Wed), 2pm-4pm
RSVP to email@example.com call 6281 3888 to register.
• Kino Biotech Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
• Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
• All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
• Information is correct at the time of publishing.
• Other T&Cs apply.