This is a 2-day course:
Part 1 of 2: 7 Aug 2018 (Tue)
Part 2 of 2: 8 Aug 2018 (Wed)
2:00PM – 5:00PM
Learn how to use Apple’s iPad device and access the Internet in this introductory course. You will learn about the different parts and functions of an iPad, including the basics of the iPad’s operating system and downloading apps. You will also learn how to access the Internet and use it to search for text, images and videos. This course will also teach you how to evaluate information on the Internet, so that you can always be S.U.R.E. of what you are reading.
Registration closes 2 days before the day of the course.
You must read and agree to the following terms and conditions before registering for a course.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Participants must be Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
2) Participants must be 50 years old and above.
3) Maximum intake for each class is 15 participants.
4) Registration is only confirmed upon payment of the full course fee.
5) Fees paid are non-refundable.
6) NLB reserves the right to postpone the courses.