This is a 2-day course:
Part 1 of 2: 2 Jul 2018 (Mon)
Part 2 of 2: 3 Jul 2018 (Tue)
2:00PM – 5:00PM
Explore and learn to navigate the Apple app store and various online entertainment apps such as Toggle and YouTube. Also start reading on the go using NLB’s eResources with apps such as eBooks and OverDrive!
*Pre-requisite: Participants should possess basic knowledge of operating the iPad, including typing using the on-screen keyboard and various touchscreen gestures like swiping, pinching and zooming.
Registration closes 2 days before the day of the course.
You must read and agree to the following terms and conditions before registering for a course.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Participants must be Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
2) Participants must be 50 years old and above.
3) Maximum intake for each class is 15 participants.
4) Registration is only confirmed upon payment of the full course fee.
5) Fees paid are non-refundable.
6) NLB reserves the right to postpone the courses.