Thai Basil Chicken
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 400g lean chicken, minced
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves, stem removed
- 1 small chilli, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sweet soysauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp rice bran oil
- Combine sweet soysauce, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat rice bran oil in a frying pan. Fry garlic and chili until golden brown and fragrant. Add minced chicken and stir fry for three minutes over high heat.
- Add sauce mixture and basil leaves to the frying pan. Keep stirring until well combined.
- Serve hot with rice.
Credit: PRIME Magazine Apr – May 2015 Issue. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.