Singapore Cancer Society provides the following Cancer Screening services at no cost:
- Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) Kit for Colorectal Cancer screening
- Pap Smear for Cervical Cancer screening
- Clinical Breast Examination for Breast Cancer screening
- Mammogram for Breast Cancer screening
- Breast Self-Examination for Breast Cancer screening
Cancer is the leading cause of death in Singapore. *16 people die from cancer while 37 people are diagnosed with the disease every day. As such, early and regular cancer screening is important. Cancer screening helps to detect cancer at an early stage when treatment offers a better chance of a cure. Early detection saves lives.
*Singapore Cancer Registry, Annual Registry Report, Trends in Cancer Incidence in Singapore, 2010-2014