Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, napoleon wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea.
Come face-to-face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these ocean predators. Sneak a peek at a moray eel in a rocky crevice or tour an underwater reef community. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Senior citizen: $22 | Adult: $34
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for senior citizens aged 60 years and above.
- Only valid for one-day visit at S.E.A. Aquarium for a single guest.
- The One Day Pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Price is inclusive of all government taxes.
- The One Day Pass includes admission to Typhoon Theatre during non-peak days only. Peak days pre-purchased pricing for Typhoon Theater & Priority Queue is available online at $10.00. Prices purchased onsite may vary. For peak and non peak dates, please click here.
- Kindly ensure that you have a printer to print the "Print@Home" Tickets. The use of the DOT Matrix printer is not advisable.
- Not to be used for promotional purposes unless approved in writing by Resorts World Sentosa.
S.E.A. Aquarium, Resorts World, the Resorts World logo and all Resorts World elements and related indicia TM & © Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved.