Founded in 1835, Madame Tussauds is one of the world’s oldest and most popular visitor attractions, drawing millions of visitors every year.
Madame Tussauds Singapore opens in Singapore on Saturday 25th October 2014. The attraction will be located at Imbiah Lookout, on Sentosa.
The attraction will be an immersive experience tailored for the Singapore market for people of all ages, where visitors can interact with their favorite personalities, from playing golf with Tiger Woods to singing with Katy Perry or riding a bicycle alongside ET!
The attraction will feature famous Singaporeans, as well as the wider Asian regional and international A-list celebrities around the world.
Stefanie Sun, Fandi Ahmad, Gurmit Singh, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Lewis Hamilton, Johnny Depp, David Beckham and Lady Gaga are just some of the favorite personalities that fans can get up close with and create the ultimate selfie.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the only attraction outside of the London flagship attraction to have a ride. It features a unique water boat ride called ‘Spirit of Singapore’ which will take visitors on a magical journey, celebrating everything that is iconic about Singapore from Marina Bay Sands to the F1 Night race.
There are currently 18 Madame Tussauds attractions around the world, including 7 in Asia. In Asia, the attractions are in Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Wuhan, Shanghai and Beijing. Each of the attractions are unique and tailored to the host city and visitor demographic to feature both local as well as international figures. These attractions are continually endorsed by celebrities, sports stars, royalty and global politicians.
Inclusion in one of Madame Tussauds attractions around the world is seen as a huge honour and recognition of an individual’s contribution, status and achievement.
For more details, please visit: http://www.madametussauds.com/Singapore/
Madame Tussauds Singapore in numbers
- 1st wax figure attraction in Singapore
- Featuring over 60 iconic wax figures from all over the world
- It is the 7th Madame Tussauds in Asia and 18th Madame Tussauds attraction globally
- The Madame Tussauds Singapore attraction will be constructed in (2,260 sqm) of space at Imbiah Lookout.
||Walk Up price
|Adult (13+ years)
|Child (3-12 years)
|Senior (60 and above)
Terms and Conditions
- Senior Citizen admission applicable for all nationalities aged 60 and above. Senior citizens are required to present proof of identification.
- Online tickets need to be pre-purchased at least 24 hours in advance . The validity of the ticket is 3 months from open date.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the terms of this promotion without prior notice.