Explore the Dutch countryside as Tulipmania returns to Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay with a brand-new tulip display set in an idyllic pastoral landscape.
Discover the agricultural roots of the Netherlands as you stroll across blooming tulip fields dotted with traditional thatched-roof farmhouses, stopping ever so often to admire the over 35 varieties of tulips, including crowd-pleasers such as the brilliant golden 'Yellow Flight' and new ones like the vibrant red and white 'Singapura' which commemorates the 200th anniversary of Singapore's founding. Along the way, learn about the different stages of growth in a tulip's life cycle, step into a windmill to take a closer look at its clockwork mechanism within, and look out for adorable chicken and cow sculptures roaming the tulip fields in our little Dutch village!
Fri, 12 Apr - Mon, 20 May 2019
Daily 9.00am - 9.00pm
Admission charge to Flower Dome applies.
Pick up a “Tulipmania” Garden Trail for more information or join us for “ASK Me!” tours by our friendly Display Interpreters as they share fascinating facts and anecdotes about the floral display.
12 Apr - 20 May 2019
Daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm (2.00pm – 5.00pm on 20 – 21 April, and 4, 5, 18 & 19 May)
- Guided tours are free, but admission charge to Flower Dome applies.
- Tours last approximately 15 minutes and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tours will begin when a group of 5 or more visitors are assembled.
- To participate, gather at the “ASK Me!” poster near the Flower Field.
- Tours will not be conducted on Flower Dome closure dates.