- Managing Information and Communications (how to surf the internet and communicate via chatting apps).
- Staying Safe online (tips on cybersecurity and staying vigilant while navigating online space).
- Transacting Digitally (e.g. online shopping, banking apps and e-Payments).
- Accessing Government Services (Government digital Services and applications).
Possess basic smartphone / tablet skills and internet browsing skill and owns an email account (Bring along password).
Sep 24 and 25
9.30 am - 12.30 pm
You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before submitting information to us for course registration.
Terms & Conditions
1) Participants must be a Singapore citizen or PR & above 50 years old
2) Maximum intake for each class is 13 participants.
3) Each class will only start if there is a minimum of 6 participants.
4) Fees payable on 1st day of course attendance
5) Allocated Trainers are subject to changes
6) Reservation by phone, email or fax will be accepted.
7) Fees paid are non-refundable unless course is cancelled by RSVP
8) Once payment is confirmed, no course transfer or course make-up will be allowed.
9) RSVP Singapore reserves the right to postpone the course.