Did you know? 75% of cholesterol is produced by your liver and 25% comes from what you eat. Excess cholesterol can build up in your body and having too much in your bloodstream can increase your risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Come join this talk in September to learn more about cholesterol and how to eat your way to good health!
RSVP to email@example.com/ call 6281 3888 to register.
Highlights of talk:
- What is cholesterol?
- Saturated fat vs. Unsaturated fat
- What is Trans-fat?
- Causes of high cholesterol
- How to identify the healthier oil?
- Top 10 cholesterol fighting food
- DIY Superfood soup bowl
1-Hour Health Talk + Complimentary health & Skin Analysis
*Complimentary mocktail & Superfood+ warm beverage.
• Kino Biotech Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
• Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
• All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
•Information is correct at the time of publishing.
• Other T&Cs apply.