Basic Digital Making
• Micro: bit is the cheapest and most flexible way to introduce beginners to various aspect of digital coding.
• This basic course aims to give participants a ”feel” of coding and inspire them to be creative and undertakes more advanced Micro: bit projects.
This basic session focused on explaining the features of the coding environment, some basic commands reinforced with hands-on exercises.
Participants for this course should:
Possess basic computer skills
August 24 (Fri)
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before submitting information to us for course registration.
Terms & Conditions
1) Participants must be a Singapore citizen or PR & above 50 years old
2) Maximum intake for each class is 13 participants.
3) Each class will only start if there is a minimum of 6 participants.
4) Fees payable on 1st day of course attendance
5) Allocated Trainers are subject to changes
6) Reservation by phone, email or fax will be accepted.
7) Fees paid are non-refundable unless course is cancelled by RSVP
8) Once payment is confirmed, no course transfer or course make-up will be allowed.
9) RSVP Singapore reserves the right to postpone the course.