Learn how to connect with people through Facebook. Create a Facebook account, share updates about yourself with people, using functions such as update status, comment, like and share. Discover how to keep in touch with friends through built-in tools like messenger and video-calling. Explore Facebook pages from NLB and keep in touch with us too!
*Pre-requisite: Participants are required to have a working email address.
This is a 2-day course:
Part 1 of 2: 13 Mar 2018 (Tue)
Part 2 of 2: 14 Mar 2018 (Wed)
2:00PM – 5:00PM
Registration closes 2 days before the day of the course.
You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before registering for a course.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Participants must be Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
2) Participants must be 50 years old and above.
3) Maximum intake for each class is 10 participants at Woodlands Regional Library.
4) Registration is only confirmed upon payment of the full course fee.
5) Fees paid are non-refundable.
6) NLB reserves the right to postpone the courses.